Houston Facials: 5 Benefits of Facial For Moms-To-Be And New Moms that will Have Your Face Smooth As a Baby’s Bottom
5 Benefits of Facial For Moms-To-Be And New Moms that will Have Your Face Smooth As a Baby’s Bottom
By Tyler Rhodes
Don’t let your baby be the only one with beautiful skin!
Let’s face it, having a baby is stressful. Not only are you dealing with the reality that you’re now entirely responsible for another human being but you are also recovering from physical changes as well. This can wreak havoc on your face and age you pre-maturely. Don’t let this happen to you. It’s okay to take a quick moment to take care of your health and mental well-being. Take a time out from diaper duty and get a facial!
A facial is just what the doctor ordered!
There are a variety of facial services out there that can be customized just for you and your needs. These facials involve cleansing, smoothing, extracting impurities, stimulating circulation, and removing the dead skin cells that are causing dull, lifeless skin.
Benefits of Pre-baby facials
One of the benefits of having a baby, most women say, is that ever so talked about “pregnancy glow”. Which means your skin is clear, supple, and basically just radiant! You already have that working in your favor, now let’s boost it. But there are other things a facial can do for you as well, benefits that are outside of cosmetic. This includes distressing, relaxing you, and encouraging peace of mind. Not a bad thing to do while carrying around your precious cargo!
Benefits of Post-baby facials
Okay, so now that lovely pregnancy glow is gone. Sheer exhaustion and the influx of hormones are not only having an impact on you mentally but can also be seen on your face. These are the 5 most common problems new mom’s experience after giving birth and how facials can help.
1. Diminish puffy eyes/dark circles: The skin here is much thinner than anywhere else and is one of the first places to show dehydration, nutritional deficiencies, and sleep deprivation… all things new moms tend to experience with their new hectic schedule.
2. Soothes dry, irritated skin: Patches of dry skin can easily pop up after pregnancy. That’s because hormonal changes can sap skin of lipids immediately after pregnancy.
3. Helps reduce lines and wrinkles: Raging hormones also mess with collagen in the skin, causing those pesky little lines to appear on your face.
4. Reduces breakouts: Higher levels of cortisol can increase the oil production in your skin, which can lead to breakouts. Why add pimples into the mix when your self-esteem may have already taken a hit during pregnancy.
5. Bring back radiance: When those glow-giving pregnancy hormones disappear, your face can suddenly look like you belong in an episode of “The Walking Dead.” Most people will experience dull, sallow skin after having a baby due to stress and lack of sleep.
Other tips to keep your face looking beautiful while you care for baby
1. Drink lots of water, stay hydrated
3. Get plenty of rest
4. Eat a healthy balanced diet
5. Get regular exercise: Even if it means just 20 minutes a day squatting with baby in your hands. Any exercise is good exercise and the benefits will show on your face.
7. Try not to stress out! I know this one can be tough, but maintaining a calm and clear head is very importantant to keeping beautiful face.
8. Schedule regular facials.
Having a baby can be one of the most beautiful things in life but it does take work. Don’t let that show on your face, make sure you take care of it and pamper yourself with a facial.
A top medical spa is a great place to get a consultation and get all your questions answered. They will have a great deal of experience having done hundreds if not thousands of facials. This is important because the quality and experience of the provider will determine if you get the very best results. For MORE INFORMATION on All Persona Medical Spa Services Click Here
To Schedule a Service or Receive A FREE Consultation Today CALL: 713-630-0772 or Contact Us Online Today!
About Persona Medical Spa: Persona Medical Spa is the top Medical Spa in Houston and one of the World’s Premier Medical Spas. Established in 2001, Persona was Houston’s first dedicated medical spa, designed to serve clients with the very best in beauty and personal enhancement. Today, Persona is recognized the world over as a leader in the aesthetic industry. Experience Persona’s cutting edge medical treatments for yourself and you will see and feel the difference. Clients from Houston and around the world visit Persona Medical Spa to enjoy one-of-a-kind, results oriented services utilizing cutting edge technology in a relaxing environment delivered by top professionals. Persona Medical Spa is a full line spa for women and men, offering over 40 Facials, Anti-Aging Services, Body Contouring, Cellulite Treatments, Detox Wraps, Eye and Lip Treatments, Facial Masks, Laser Hair Removal, Massage Therapies, Mommy-to-Be Services, Teen Treatments, Waxing and Specialty Services. Persona Medical Spa medical offerings for women and men include a comprehensive array of health, wellness and personal enhancement services. Medical Services include Acupuncture, Botox®, Breast Augmentation, Cellulite Reduction, Coolsculpting®, Juvederm®, Facial Peels, Nutrition, Skin Rejuvenation and Tightening, SmartLipo Liposuction, Stem Cell Banking, Vein Therapy, Vitamin Injections, Nutritional Deficiency Testing, Weight Loss and Wellness Assessments. Persona’s Medical, Aesthetic and Massage Services are nothing short of the very best. Persona boasts Houston’s best facial and Houston’s best massage as well as Houston’s best medical spa offerings. Visit: www.Persona-Medical-Spa.com to see all that Persona Medical Spa offers.